STAY WITH US

Saturday 28 October 2017

Bakayoko finally dies his hair blue after frustrated fans urge him to keep promise following his first Premier League goal

 Blue is finally the colour for Tiemoue Bakayoko - two weeks after his promise
Bakayoko has had the moody Blues because when his strike came it was just a temporary equaliser in a miserable 2-1 defeat at bottom side Crystal Palace on October 14.
Nonetheless, pressure has risen from Chelsea fans.
And the 23-year-old has at last relented - just as the Blues are preparing for another potential banana-skin fixture at second-bottom Bournemouth this Saturday.
Bakayoko, a £40million summer buy from Monaco, actually bagged his first Blues' goal on September 12,  a deflected effort in the 6-0 Champions League mauling of Qarabag at Stamford Bridge.
But his blue-die thinking came a month later - just  before a shock loss that was the first and only win so far for new Palace chief Roy Hodgson Tiemoue Bakayoko is determined not to feel blue as he prepares to head off to Bournemouth for the Premier League game on Saturday
Bakayoko went into that match saying:  “As soon as I score a goal I will change the colour of my hair. Possibly to blue. I like changing the colour from time to time.
“I don’t go completely over the top, but sometimes I find it brings me good luck. Since the Man City game I put some white in my hair.”
The powerful all-round player - compared by Yaya Toure - has taken his time to deliver the change.
And Chelsea boss Antonio Conte must hope he himself is given similar time to improve the champions' so-so form.

No comments:

Post a Comment