STAY WITH US

Wednesday 13 June 2018

SPAIN SACK MANAGER 24 HOURS TO WORLD CUP KICK-OFF



Spanish Football Federation President Luis Rubiales says the federation was “forced” to sack Julen Lopetegui when he agreed to join Real Madrid without informing it.
“It’s the Spanish team. You cannot do things this way,” added Rubiales.
Rubiales insists the situation is “very complicated” but believes the coaching staff will “do everything in their power” to help Spain succeed at the World Cup.
“I admire Julen a lot, I respect him a lot, I think he’s a top trainer and that makes it more difficult to make the decision,” said Rubiales.
“I don’t feel betrayed. Lopetegui, while he’s been with us, has done impeccable work.
“I know it’s a very difficult situation. I know there’s going to be criticism whatever I do.
“I’m sure this will, in time, make us stronger.



Captain Sergio Ramos to President of RFEF:

“This is not a club, we came to win the World Cup, it hurts you, right, but swallow your pride and let us play."


This is my point  Sometimes discipline and ethics are overrated. They had a bigger task

No comments:

Post a Comment